Digitalise Your Procurement, Payment and Financing Workflow with 70% IMDA Grant!

Digitalise your Procurement, Payment and Financing workflows with 70% funding support in partnership with Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)

Doxa Connex is a pre-approved solution providing an Enhanced Procurement and Financing Ecosystem for the Construction Industry with SGTraDex Integration, under IMDA’s Advanced Digital Solutions to support Singapore Small & Medium Enterprises in adopting and deepening their digital capabilities.

Until September 2024, Singaporean SMEs can enjoy a highly discounted rate for subscribing to the Doxa Connex platform for their procurement, payment and financing needs.

Register Now!

Up to 70% grant available (Pay only 30%, Doxa will get remainder 70% reimbursement from IMDA), only for the first 12 sign-ups!

Eligibility: 

  1. is ACRA-registered and operating in Singapore; and
  2. has at least 30% of its ordinary shares held directly or indirectly by Singapore citizens / Singapore PRs.
  3. (a) group annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million, or
    (b) group employment size of not more than 200 employees.

Grant Period

  • until September 2024

Terms & Conditions Apply:
To qualify for grant disbursement, each new Participating Company (“PC”) must:
(i) sign up and onboard to SGTraDex;
(ii) invite 10 suppliers/sub-contractors or more to onboard Doxa Connex and SGTraDex (at no cost to the suppliers/subcontractors);
(iii) collectively submitted at least 30 financing transactions) through Doxa Connex

Why customers choose Doxa Connex?

Doxa Connex is a collaborative trade platform that focuses on 2 main aspects – procurement and payment. We aims to enhance business processes and lift efficiency and productivity by minimising key challenges affecting a company’s procure-to-pay workflow. 

Contact us to find out more about the program!

Request a session with the Doxa team

Recent Coverage

Maybank inked Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Fintech, Doxa

Maybank inked Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Fintech, Doxa

Sourced from: Maybank Singapore Singapore, 22 March 2024 – Maybank announces an MOU signed with Singapore-headquartered fintech, Doxa Holdings International (Doxa), to collaborate on providing and elevating supply chain financing (SCF) solutions for market players in the building and construction sector, and later expanding into other industries. Under Maybank’s Malaysia-Singapore trade corridor...

Visa, UOB, and Doxa Partner to Accelerate Contractor Payments in APAC

Visa, UOB, and Doxa Partner to Accelerate Contractor Payments in APAC

First appeared on: Fintech News Singapore ‍ Visa has teamed up with United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) and the Singapore-based fintech company Doxa to offer a payment solution for contractors in the Asia Pacific region. This collaboration is aimed at providing faster and more efficient access to working capital for contractors through deep-tier financing. Contractors, especially those lower in...

Doxa Enhances Digitalization in the Built Environment with Autodesk Construction Cloud Integration

Doxa Enhances Digitalization in the Built Environment with Autodesk Construction Cloud Integration

SINGAPORE—Doxa announced today a new integration between its Procure-to-Pay platform for the Built Environment, Doxa Connex, and Autodesk Construction Cloud®, a portfolio of software and services that combines advanced technology, a builders network and predictive insights for construction teams. Now, project managers can embed Doxa Connex directly in their Autodesk® Build Insight or BIM 360®...