We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded the ISO20000 and ISO27001 certification!
These certifications are internationally recognised standards that ensures that we maintain an effective and strong information security system through our processes (ISO27001) as well as a demonstration of reliability and a high quality of service through a service management system as a service provider (ISO20000).
After a thorough and rigorous auditing process, Doxa became officially ISO certified on 1 March 2022 after the audit and assessment being successful and no major non-conformances identified.
ISO27001 and ISO20000 are internationally recognised standards of information security, jointly published by the International Standard of Organisation (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (ICE).
It primarily defines the requirements of an ISMS (Information Security Management System) and is a documented management system that protects three key areas of an organisation from threats and vulnerabilities.
- Confidentiality: only authorised persons have the right to access information.
- Integrity: only the authorised persons can change the information.
- Availability: the information must be accessible to authorised persons whenever it is needed.
The benefits of being certified and implementing ISO27001 for an ISMS are:
- A clear indication of how serious we take ours and our clients’ information security
- Pre-emptive cost savings from any incident that might occur due to poor information security management and by reducing the amount of audits needed
- Keeping up with any change in laws and regulations regarding information security as ISO27001 has easily adaptable methodology that helps us to comply with them.
The standard describes a set of management processes designed to help us deliver more effective IT services, by providing methodology and the framework to help us manage your ITSM (Information Technology Service Management), and allowing us to prove that we follow best practices.
The benefits of being certified and implementing ISO20000 are:
- Internationally recognised as having high standards of ITSM
- By having a more productive and effective ITSM, we can provide better IT services to customers while protecting the company and its assets.
- Increased agility and adaptability to change due toISO20000 being a solid framework for best practices.
All these only result in numerous benefits for our clients and you. Doxa will always continue to provide and ensure a high standard for its IT systems and services to our customers!